If you have been taking care of your aging parent, you understand how important emotional care is to overall happiness and well-being. Companionship is a central part of our home care services. Courteous and caring attitude, and a code of conduct is followed by every employee at A Miracle Home Care.
Nearly one in four Americans is caring for an older adult. Most caregivers have their own family and extra stress and worry take their toll. We help many seniors with daily activities and engaging conversation. Most seniors are more likely to participate and accomplish tasks if they have a companion and a friend.
- Companionship and conversation
- Discuss current events
- Play games and participate in crafts
- Aid with reading
- Rent and play movies
- Help plan visits and trips
- Arrange calendar and appointments
- Help prepare grocery lists
- Prepare grocery lists and coupons
- Record bills, receipts and other mail
- Mail bills, letters and payments
- Care for houseplants
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with personal tasks
- Supervise home maintenance
- Help with deliveries and personal visits
Our home aides are not only a helper around the house, they also offer a friendly ear for conversation. Give us a call to discuss how we can help.